- Convenient & comfortable - The treatment takes only a 20 seconds and is very gentle
- Personalised treatment – the presbyopic treatment is tailored to your unique eye shape and individual needs
- Immediate results – Your near vision will improve in just a few hours
- Quick return to normal activities – you can return to all your usual activities, including driving mostly after 1 day
- No need for glasses - Close vision is generally improved to a level that glasses can be completely discarded in most situations; many patients no longer need them
- Minimally invasive - the INTRACOR procedure does not involve open wounds or cuts on your eye’s surface: the risk of infection is minimised
- Clinically proven - the intrastromal treatment is effective and safe*
* Ruiz LA et al. Intrastromal Correction of Presbyopia Using a Femtosecond Laser System. Journal of Refractive Surgery 2009;25;847-854.
Mike P. Holzer, MD; Annett Mannsfeld, MSc; Angela Ehmer, MSc; Gerd U. Auffarth, MD Early Outcomes of INTRACOR Femtosecond Laser Treatment for Presbyopia (CE study results) Journal of Refractive Surgery 2009;25:855-861.
Two-Year Follow-up of Femtosecond Intrastromal Presbyopic Laser Treatments M.P. Holzer; M. Tomalla; T.H. Neuhann; M.C. Knorz, ASCRS March 2011.